"I'm impatient. I move fast and love things done now. I have a dream and wish it
came true last weekend. I get an idea and want it realized tomorrow. But life's
not like that, is it? So, through my inner work, I've learned to slow down (a
little). Because Good Things Take Time.
We live in a world that adores speed.
But the nature of business and life is more organic. A gorgeous wine takes time
to mature. A precious garden takes time to bloom. A breathtaking mountain needed
time to form. And - great businesses and world-class lives are not created in a
day. It's more about evolution than revolution. Those small daily improvements
that, over time, lead to stunning results. It's the small steps that matter
most.
So today, I invite you to be patient. Focus more on consistent and
steady improvements in the way you work and in the way you live. Slow and steady
does win the race."
-Robin Sharma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog