Registry



I have this gift registry on My Registry, and it's not like I expect people to check it out all the time, but I click on a button when I see things that I like (be it home-related items, clothes or accessories), and this way I have a collection of the stuff I like. It's also fun to click on that button and wishfully think that someday my wish will be granted. It also comes handy when your husband doesn't know what to get you for Christmas, etc.
My latest additions were these earrings and this vase at Hygge and West. I also love this wallpaper, but maybe I shouldn't add it to my registry, and just hope to get it myself one day, when we get our dream house in Portland, close to Reed College. One day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog