i know by now that i am in command of my life and my actions, and like i fancy expressing it, i'm the lead actress in my own drama. it's a useful bit of information, and it empowers me to a certain extent, while at the same time drawing this dividing line between me and all the others. knowing this encircles me and leaves every other person on the outside of this circle, and defines the realm outside of me. and when you come terms with the fact that you don't have the same control over the will and actions of others, you don't go around trying to bend others' will, thinking you can, wondering why you can't, running into the same glass door everytime. it avoids a lot of effort that goes to waste. i would advise the same to everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog