wallpaper

there is usually a backdrop in my mind as i go through everyday motions.

i will be doing something completely different, like talking to a client or listening to a lecture or shopping, and even without me realizing it, my brain will be displaying a frozen picture. sometimes i try to ignore it but it doesn't really work, and i like certain forms of distraction, so i drop my current concentration on the outside and turn inwards, look at what my mind is presenting me. what i'd like to do here is to honor these backdrops, the recurring ones. to be updated.

-oludeniz, hotel meri, where the swings once were
-a certain classroom we had when we first came back early from vacation in summer '97
-hisarustu in general
-the pansiyon we stayed in ayvalik, the picture of the stairs as you step in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog