this morning i woke up and thought

i miss driving in fethiye. the sea would be right beside me while i drove what seemed to me to be the smoothest of cars. the sudden sight of the city would always, always surprise me. the sea breeze would come in through the open windows, giving me a sense of freedom i believe few things in life will ever be able to provide. there would always be a good, fun summer song on the radio, i would hear my voice, i would see my suntanned arm on the wheel. now it's one of those things that are so simple, but so far out of reach and unattainable at the same time. say i did get a car, a smooth car, and drove through fethiye again, will i ever be able to go home to our summer house with all its original contents in it?

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog