Last week

Officially entering my last week in here, Istanbul, Turkey, my country, where I went to college, lived in 5 different dorm rooms and 3 apartments, lived for 10 years, and where I thought I might be living my whole life. Apparently, that wasn't the case. But then I also I always thought I would have an unhappy and boring marriage, and I have the opposite (I have a thing for worst case scenarios). Even though I've always loved it here, or it was bearable for some reason or the other, I also wanted a change. I wanted to experience something different and foreign, counter-intuitive almost. And now it's happening. And instead of questioning or doubting it, I'm embracing it. It's a good feeling.

Comments

Vinod Jose said…
Every city leaves an impression...We give the city a part of our lives and the city hands over a part of its heritage...
Some sailors say that the call of the sea is strong that, no matter where, the sea beckons them...

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog