new world

I’m in the Pacific Northwest right now. There are all these nice houses and big trees. The air is so clean, somewhat crisp but not as cold as I expected. We are finally in the US. Our flight didn’t take longer than it was supposed to, but our belongings were certainly heavier and more than they should have been. It doesn’t feel so different for me to be here, for now, just some differences here and there but they neither surprise nor shock me. I’m kind of observing and sort of participating in the life here. But I like it so far; I like having the opportunity to have this experience. American Life. We’ll see what you got to offer me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you guys made it safely. I hope you like it here...come visit me in Portland soon!

-Heather

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog