this is a diary moment

snow falling down in big, feathery, twirling pieces. music on the background (sometimes on the foreground), either india arie saying "come back to the middle" or imogen heap, "just hear me out, i'm not over you yet". We are literally screaming like kids at the sight of the faster-falling snowflakes, let down when it slows down. I made a season's special--milk with nescafe, honey and cocoa. I turn my head and look out the window, see all white. Save for two pine trees and bits of rooftops that yet remain uncovered. soon they will be 'under a blanket of white'. "wasting my time in the waiting line" i'm trying to download some more songs of Feist. was going to write more but then i heard the news and don't know what to do next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog