tori's shoes


look i'm standing naked before you
don't you want more than my sex?
i can scream as loud as your last one
but i can't claim innocence.
oh god, could it be the weather?
oh god, why am i here?
if love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
hand me my leather.
-figure they're tight, unlike my fancy ones. injury found its identical twin: neck hurts. now what was the word, was it race, was it rain? either way and any way, was something the bosphorus lights blinking at me in their safe oblivion will never understand. (they were here first. sinking feeling. what did you say? that you only meant well? well of course you did.) what was i thinking? that love would come through?
will love come through?-

Comments

Pel said…
yes.

Popular posts from this blog

Liddy's Nursery

Celebration of Life

New blog